Internationally renowned Television Host, Speaker and Spiritual Teacher, Alyson Charles aka RockStar Shaman went from being a national champion athlete, #1-rated radio host and national daytime television talk show host to aligning with her calling as a mystic and shamanic practitioner after a traumatic moment provided her awakening.
Since then, her ability to share ancient sacred wisdom and divine energy and be a powerful catalyst for change has ignited a global phenomenon, with Oprah Magazine naming her a “Top Meditation,” Forbes naming her “One of the Reasons Practical Magic is the New Frontier of Mindfulness,” Huffington Post championing her as “A Top Limit-Breaking Female Founder” and Marie Claire Magazine selecting her as the cover story and her work being featured as “The Next Big Thing.”
Alyson is also resident guru for “Best Health Site” Well and Good, where she provides a monthly energy forecast, she shares guidance and journeys on Amazon’s award-winning technology, Alexa and Google Home and through her work as a keynote speaker, TV and radio host, she’s brought meditation and sacred ritual to the mainstream in a powerfully creative way.
Alyson has been a leading pioneer in merging the worlds of consciousness and media, taking it to places it has never been before: she made history becoming the first person to ever perform on stage in the 25-year-history of the HBO Film Festival, where she guided a long-form meditation for over 10,000 people and regularly partners with and speaks at renowned global brands like The New York Times, National Geographic Channel, Tory Burch, Forbes, Art Basel, SAKS, ABC Radio, ELLE, SELF and others and now, through Alyson Charles Shamanic Media™, she offers media training + brand consultation/expansion and PR services to clients making positive change for the world.
Alyson’s entire life path, since birth, has been immersed in one facet of healthy, awakened living to the next – intensive studies and journalism with metaphysics, national champion athlete, division I college coach, advanced certified personal trainer, advanced studies and immersions in meditation, healing, journeying and mysticism with other global leaders, indigenous elders of Mapuche Pewenche Nation, Mapuche Lafkenche territory, and the Catarpe of the Likan Antay Nation of the Atacama Desert, Tata Pedro Cruz, one of the few surviving members of the Mayan Council of the Elders of Tz’utujil, Nana Marina- Mayan healer, day keeper, herbalist, and conductor of the C
acao, Temazcal and Fire Ceremonies, Sufi, Celtic and Egyptian traditions, Maestro Manuel Rufino and the Golden Drum Center for Sacred Traditions, Power Path School of Shamanism, Peruvian sacred traditions taught by Tito La Rosa, initiated by African shamanic ancestral elders of Yoruba, Bantu, and Mandinka, the Tuscarora Natives, and Quetzalcoatl.
Alyson has shaken loose from self-imposed limitations, shares her mastery of the art of playing big in full authentic glory and her story of going from suffering to surrender to service. Her on-going commitment to continued master studies, rites of passage and immersions in shamanism and mysticism, courageously exploring the ever-evolving highest potential and assisting countless people in reconnecting to their power has landed her as a leading global voice.
- Alyson has been the meditation guide for both the world’s premier art show, Art Basel and the NY Times Travel Show, located at the Javits Center, the busiest convention center in the United States.
- Making history: Alyson was the first person to ever perform on stage in the 25-year history of the HBO Film Festival at New York City’s Bryant Park. She guided a 30 minute shamanic journey and meditation for thousands of attendees.
- Named a top “Emerging Icon” by Iconic 32, a lifestyle company co-founded by actor Malik Yoba (Empire, New York Undercover) that drives cultural movements for social good.
- Two-time National Champion Runner, History-Making Athlete and Team Captain for the University of Alabama, Division I College Coach, Advanced Certified Personal Trainer and life-long devotee to various Eastern, Holistic & Alternative Medicine Practices.
- Alyson has also been a #1-rated radio host, voice-over artist and producer for various top national television networks such as Discovery and E! and is a regular contributor and featured expert for Oprah’s O Magazine, Marie Claire Magazine, Well + Good, ELLE Magazine, Mind Body Green, The New York Post, The Observer, The Huffington Post, Gaiam, Fab Fit Fun, She Knows, OM Times Magazine, National Geographic Channel, Lifetime Television and more.
- Alyson has interviewed the biggest, most inspiring celebrities, masters, authors and chefs as a #1-rated radio morning show host and host of National Daytime Television Talk Show The Juice.
- Alyson has traveled on-location to reveal what’s hottest in health and wellness for the television series Mind Body Go.