SHARE THIS JOB
Best Comedy Tickets is currently seeking to add a service oriented professional to our team as a Digital Media Intern. This role will support the Best Comedy Team in New York City. As an intern you will be responsible for monitoring social media pages, drafting content, helping manage digital media advertising, assist in launching a new website and work on events when needed. Individuals skilled in photography, videography and/or graphic design are preferred and encouraged to apply. As an Intern you will work directly with the Digital Media Specialist and the New York Operations team.
Best Comedy Tickets (BestComedyTickets.com) was one of the first online ticketing and schedule sites with partnerships that extended beyond a single New York City comedy club. How did this happen? Well, it all started with a group of guys and gals who shared a passion for comedy. This passion led them to sell tickets on the streets of New York City for their favorite performers and clubs. Today, Best Comedy Tickets has become the best place to find show schedules and purchase discount comedy tickets online!
We offer an open and flexible environment. This internship is a great opportunity to earn real world experience while learning a lot about the ever changing digital landscape. This internship is unpaid and will preferably begin Jan 2017.
• Monitor and draft content for suburban Atlanta ReStore Facebook pages
• Assist with photography and videography
• Work with the Digital Media Specialist to improve website and SEO
• Conduct market research as needs arise
• Assist in planning and working special events
• Freshman, sophomore or junior standing in an accredited university, preferably majoring in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or Design
• Understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms
• Strong written communication skills
• Available to work 10-15 hours/week
• Attention to detail