1. What other jobs did you do before starting stand up comedy?
Sold hamsters and sold Italian food indoors. Also so Mexcian food, mostly to local whites.
2. How did you know you wanted to be a comedians?
I didn’t. i think it chooses you.
3. If you weren’t doing comedy, what would you be doing?
probably a lawyer or treasure hunter
4. Where are some of your favorite places to perform?
5. Who are some of your favorite up-and-comers in the comedy world?
Honestly i don’t watch a ton of comedy. i get jealous.
6. What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
pray for your enemies
7. When did you feel like you were a pro comedian?
About eleven years in.
8. How often do you perform comedy per week?
nine sets a week i think, ish.
9. What are you favorite comedy clubs that you perform at?
The Comedy Store, Arlington Improv, The Comedy Cellar
10. How do you deal with hecklers?
I ask them to act like adults and not be selfish.
11. What advice would you give your younger self?
you’re not a bad person, you’re gonna be okay. you have a nice dick!
I hope you like this article, if you do please click the like button or even share it with your friends.
Do you want to see some live stand up comedy in New York City? Download the Best Comedy Tickets app and use promo code Blog25 for 25% discount!
DOWNLOAD OUR APP