Share this Job
Best Comedy Tickets (BestComedyTickets.com) was one of the first online ticketing and schedule sites with partnerships that extended beyond a single New York City comedy club. How did this happen? Well, it all started with a group of guys and gals who shared a passion for comedy. This passion led them to sell tickets on the streets of New York City for their favorite performers and clubs. Today, Best Comedy Tickets has become the best place to find show schedules and purchase discount comedy tickets online!
Best Comedy Tickets has internship positions available in their iOS mobile development department.Best Comedy Tickets is seeking a developer to be part of making BCT happen. We’re a comedy ticketing agency that strives for greatness. We put mobile first and so should you! Interns will have the opportunity to assist our development team in creating new and innovative ways of targeting customers. Our technology stack includes PHP, Python, Ruby, MySQL, and HTML/5 (among others). The ideal candidate will be comfortable across the whole stack with knowledge of front and backend. Developers at FRSH have the opportunity to work on a large number of projects, including a strong focus on chatbots and AI development.
BCT is looking for self-starters and future thinkers with a sense of curiosity and a finger on new developments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and development of social media and mobile areas.BCT imposes the importance of all opinions matter, each team member is focused on creativity, and leadership exists in title alone as CEO, managers, and employees work side-by-side on a daily basis. We are also focused on powering today’s female millennials to be tomorrow’s CEO’s–put a stake in your future at BCT.Do you have what it takes to become a member of BCT?
- Assist in multiple development projects with keen attention to detail.
- Ad product development.
- Create and maintain code libraries.
- Write clean, efficient, and well commented code.
- Collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of developers and designers.
- Work autonomously and be comfortable building projects from start to finish.
What BCT offers:
- One on one mentoring
- Access to Sr. leadership
- Professional skills building
- Strong cross industry network development
- Action plan for career goals
- Multiple Routes to Leadership
- Real opportunity for accelerated growth
- Have 1-3 years experience in development atmosphere.
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters in related field.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of HTML5, Python/Ruby, MySQL, PHP, Swift/Object-C.
- Located in NYC and able to commit to a 3-month project.
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, you must include any relevant projects and your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!