Dangerfield’s Comedy Club
1st Avenue Between 61st and 62nd Streets
Quentin Heggs, Michael Harrison, Teddy Smith, JJ Ramirez
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be 16 & over or 13+ with an adult.
- Two Drink Minimum per person.
- Comedians are subject to change
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- All sales final – no refunds or transfers NY State Tax (8.875%) additional ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Dangerfield’s Comedy Club is the longest running comedy club in the world. Named after Rodney Dangerfield, co-founder, and legendary comedian. the club features the best comedians in the world. Its location in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City makes it a favorite among celebrity comedians.
Without Dangerfield’s, comedy, as we know it today, would not exist. Many of the biggest names in comedy got their start at this comedy club. Jay Leno used to sleep at the club early on in his career while he earned money from performing his stand-up routine.
Dangerfield’s comedy club lineups feature no amateurs, only the best performance at this comedy club!