Best Comedy Tickets is looking to hire a Social Media intern in New York City. Our site is Where Comedy Fans Buy Tickets. We are quirky overachievers who are smart, passionate, and great at their jobs. And we all started somewhere. From CEO Joseph Santiago to our newest employees, there was a time when each of us had a blank sheet of paper for a resume.
Our ideal intern wants more than a few lines on their resume & a dash; they want to help build a company that changes the lives of millions of people for the better. How through laughter and stand up comedy. As a BCT intern, you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, most of all, to enjoy the journey of building world-class comedy events.
- Schedule content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and blog channels
- Manage social influencer program including outreach, contract negotiation, content approval and recap analytics
- Source compelling visual assets (video/photo) for social posts
- Assist in community management across all social media platform
- Brainstorm with the team on social and brand campaigns
- Support build out of creative content to be shared on social channels
- Assist in recap reporting for key brand campaigns
- Our ideal rockstar intern is a creative, forward-thinking, social media wizard. You’re self-motivated, hard-working, and must be a fast learner. You’re organized and detail-oriented. You have an eye for compelling imagery, creative flair, and are interested in content/social media creation and marketing. You enjoy working as part of a fast moving, collaborative team. You radiate positive energy, have a can-do attitude and are passionate about the work you do, no matter how small or large the project is.
- You eat, sleep and breathe content, but you don’t just consume it – you understand what the marketing play behind it is. No one’s foolin’ you.
- You come up with actionable creative ideas that would help grow social platforms through visual creative assets
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook, Facebook live, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat + Instagram Stories
- Strong conversational writing skills a plus
- Understanding of the unique and quirky Best Comedy Tickets brand voice and aesthetic
Duration & Compensation
- Internship to begin in September and run through November (end date is flexible). Minimum of TWO or THREE days per week minimum.
- This is a non-paid internship that offers school credit, if applicable
- You will receive a free entry to any NYC COMEY SHOW of your choice