The Comedy Club Terms & Conditions
1. Each Guest must comply with the two-drink minimum.
2. No Refunds or Exchanges.
3. Reservations are required.
4. Must call comedy club to make reservations.
5. Showtimes are subject to change.
6. Must arrive 30 minutes prior to the show to check in.
7. All guest must be at least 17 years of age or older.
If under 17 they must be accompanied by an adult.7. Lineups are subject to change.
8. Not valid for special events.
4. Age and Residency Requirements
This Site is offered and made available only to users 13 years of age or older who reside in the United States of America, its territories and possessions (“U.S.”) and certain features or postings on this Site may be subject to heightened age and/or other eligibility requirements. Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., asks that parents supervise their minor children while online at this Site may contain sexually explicit material or other inappropriate material for users less than 18 years of age. No information should be posted by minor children without parental consent. If you are not yet 13 years old (or the required greater age of 18 for certain features or postings), do not reside in the U.S. and/or do not meet any other eligibility requirements, please discontinue using the Site immediately. By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age (or the required greater age of 18 for certain features or postings) and meet any other eligibility and residency requirements of the Site.
5. Disclaimer Regarding Links.
6. Rules of Conduct
You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to: be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else; affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site; be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or webpages; transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information; violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, names, broadwaycomedyclub.com, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access this Site and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” broadwaycomedyclub.com (broadwaycomedyclub.com that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
Your postings, comments, suggestions, and information are important to us. Portions of this Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, images, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or material to us, this Site or other users (“Post” or “Postings”). You understand, acknowledge and agree that such Postings are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Postings originated. This means that you, the user, and not this Site, are entirely responsible for the consequences of all Postings that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this Site.
BestComedyTickets.com reserves the right to monitor, screen, and edit any Postings. In no event shall this Site or Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. have or be construed to have any responsibility or liability for or in connection with any Posting whatsoever; however, if we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any Posting does or may violate any terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to:
- refuse to allow you to Post; remove and delete Postings;
- revoke your right to use this Site;
- and/or use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses.
Postings do not reflect the views of this Site or Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.
If a Posting originates from you, you hereby agree that:
- you are placing the Posting in the public domain without reservation of any rights or further control over the Posting or its use and you specifically authorize this Site andBest Comedy Tickets, Inc., to use such Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature;
- you represent and warrant that:
- the Posting is original to you or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein,
- the Posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement,
- the Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation,
- the Posting is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful,
- the Posting shall not be injurious to the health of the user, and
- we shall not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of the Posting;
- if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you specifically represent and warrant that you have the right to place such Posting in the public domain and grant BestComedy Tickets, Inc., the right to use such Posting as described above;
- we have the right to delete, re-format and/or change your Posting in any manner that we may determine (although you will not be responsible for any such changes made); and
- you will not be entitled to any compensation because of the use or exploitation by us or any third party of any videos and other Postings you make to us or any ideas or concepts contained therein, and the submission of a Posting, and/or any posting or display thereof, is not an admission of novelty, priority or originality.
The amount of storage space on the Site per user is limited. Some Postings may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for the deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or any other matter relating to Postings.
Posting is for non-commercial purposes only and you may not Post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity.
If you believe that any Postings violates any of the terms of this Agreement (except for any notices covered by the Intellectual Property Infringement Notice Policy in paragraph 13), please send us a message about it by copying and pasting the Posting to[email protected] with the email subject heading: INAPPROPRIATE POSTING and the posting will be reviewed.
11. Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, domain names, meta tags, trade dress, and trade names applicable to Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s business, operations, facilities, products and services (collectively, “Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s Intellectual Property”) are owned exclusively by Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s Intellectual Property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics product names and company names not owned by Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s Intellectual Property, without proper license agreements with Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., is strictly prohibited.
Posters’ Rights. All content Posted by you is owned by you and is the sole responsibility of the person originating the content. You hereby grant to Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all Postings submitted, posted, displayed, transmitted and/or exchanged to Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., through this Site, and to incorporate any Postings in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s Rights. All content, information, products, services, and software contained on or used in this Site is copyrighted, all rights reserved, and the ownership of the copyrights herein shall at all times remain vested in Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., unless otherwise noted. The content on this Site or controlled by content suppliers are to be used only for providing information regarding Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., to persons who visit this Site and is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You have no right to use the Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., name or any of the BestComedy Tickets, Inc., trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features. Any other use of the content and software on this Site, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of such content and software, without proper license agreements with Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., is strictly prohibited.
13. Content Use Restrictions
Any unauthorized use of the content included on this Site is prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content (including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, buttons icons, images, audio clips, products, services or software) obtained from this Site. You may not frame, or use any framing technique to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including, but not limited to, images, text, flash movie, page layout, or form) of BestComedy Tickets, Inc., without the express consent of Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” which utilize Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., or any other derivative of our domain, company name or registered trademarks without the express written consent of Best Comedy Tickets, Inc. You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Home page or any Dynamic Deep Link (DDL) of this Site so long as the link does not portray any false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
14. Intellectual Property Infringement Notice Policy
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Best Comedy Tickets, Inc.’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at [email protected], or
Charlotte Towne, P.A.
BestComedyTickets.com Copyright Agent
100 NW 70th Avenue
Plantation, Florida 33317
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that
- the above information in your Notice is accurate, and
- that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
BestComedyTickets.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
15. Liability Disclaimer.
You use this Site at your own risk. Your use of the Content provided here is also used at your own risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSCRIBERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CIRCUMSTANTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THIS SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATION OR INTERNET CONNECTION TO THIS SITE, VIRUSES OR FAILURES OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATION OR INTERNET FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR RELATED INFORMATION, RECORDS OR PROGRAMS. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR YOUR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
16. Warranty Disclaimer.
You expressly understand and agree that this Site and the information and content available through this Site are provided on an “as is” “as available” basis. Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and BestComedy Tickets, Inc., makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, or reliability of any information or content available through the Site. Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the information or content available through the Site, including but not limited to any implied warranties of expectation of privacy, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This Site and the information available through this Site are always subject to change.
17. Changes to the Site.
Best Comedy Tickets, Inc., retains title and ownership of this Site and may make changes or improvements to the content, information, services, products or other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
19. Governing Laws in Case of Dispute; Jurisdiction.
We operate and control our Site from our office located in the U.S. We do not represent that materials on this Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Persons who access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
20. Entire Agreement